Monday, June 06, 2005

Vegan Punks

Vegan Punks All over the World

Satya Jan 05: Interview with Isa Chandra: "When I first heard about the Post Punk Kitchen I got really excited about the idea to put together my two favorite things in the world: punk rock and really good vegan food. I'm wondering where that inspiration to put them together came from?
It's really good to hear that because when I thought of doing it, I thought no one would get it. But it was okay because it's public access. I was first of all bored, second of all cooking a lot, and third of all missing my punk rock roots, the punk scene and the DIY (Do It Yourself) aspect of things. "

Vegan Punks in Australia*Pogo Cafe London - Vegan Punks* The Post Punk Kitchen* London Punks*Straight Edge* SXE Striaght Edge* Vegan Straight Edge* BBC* PUNK ROCK

No comments: