Saturday, March 03, 2007

Blogs of Note !!

Thanks to the Blogger Team for naming us as a blog of note on the 1st March 2007

It wasn't so long ago the topic of veganism was on the fringes of acceptability and we'd struggle to be honoured in this way. These days with all the talk about the environment, healthy eating, and fair trade products, vegetarian and vegan diets are now rising rapidly in popularity.

The International Vegan Festival- The Bristol Vegan Fayre on the 9th and 10th June will I'm sure speed this growing consciousness along.

With live bands, more delicious vegan food than you can shake a stick at, speakers, Hemp Expo, ethical fashion show etc etc etc it's going to be a weekend not to be missed.

2 comments:

Scott Hughes said...

I just recently became a vegan, so I don't know how it was before. Now, it seems acceptable. I recommend the Vegan Discussion Forums. Thanks!

Princess Pixybell said...

I was a vegan in school and it was a nitemare, that was over 15 years ago and I even wrote to the local council to complain. Needless to say they told me that it was too expensive to cater for 'individual needs'it was really difficult back then. I will admit its getting easier, eating out can still be somewhat of a chore, but friends are usually great about my veganism.