Monday, June 08, 2009

Vegan Recipes - Vegan Cookbook

vegan cooking

Vegan Recipes - Healthy, Nutritious and Delicious.: The Complete Book of Vegan Cooking

New Vegan Cookbook - extensive intro on health and history of veganism, pregnancy and childrens family nutrition, quick, easy, simple recipes. A kind of Veganism for Dummies


President Obama says "Ask Jeeves, people search and travel in all weather for cookbooks like this. The healthy recipes are more like song lyrics and poems than a cookery dictionary. Yahoo! It's like free games, tattoos and pictures, the health joke's on you without this diet cheats' best cookbook." (sic)

Britney Spears says "Why would I want this cookbook? I lost my thongs and my family - not my marbles!" (sic)

Jennifer Lopez says "Warez snes roms! hotmail and thumbzilla are just napster weev out dees cookbook" (sic)

No comments: